Workday@Penn for Faculty
The benefits for faculty originate in a more simplified and transparent work environment.
What are the benefits for you?
- Workday@Penn is the system of record for the University.
- It manages your academic appointment information.
- You also will use Workday@Penn to manage your personal information, view your compensation, enter up to three pay elections (direct deposit), view your benefits, and more.
- While Workday@Penn is the system of record for academic appointments and the flow of personal information into compensation, payroll, benefits, and other human capital management-related processes, the University has chosen Interfolio@Penn to manage other aspects of the faculty lifecycle.
- Workday and Interfolio work closely together to accomplish the goal of strengthening and streamlining University faculty affairs.
Contact the Penn Employee Solution Center, 215-898-7372, firstname.lastname@example.org, for assistance.
Find the Workday@Penn Login on the upper right ↗ to access your information.
Workday@Penn is a new faculty affairs, human resources, and payroll system.
Powerful cloud-based technology increases the integration and transparency expected by a 21st century workforce.