- Workday@Penn is the system of record for the University.
- It manages your academic appointment information.
- You will use Workday@Penn to manage your personal information, view your compensation, enter up to three pay elections (direct deposit), view your benefits, and more.
- While Workday@Penn is the system of record for academic appointments and the flow of personal information into compensation, payroll, benefits, and other human capital management-related processes, the University has chosen Interfolio@Penn to manage other aspects of the faculty lifecycle.
- Workday and Interfolio work closely together to accomplish the goal of strengthening and streamlining University faculty affairs.
The Penn Employee Solution Center is available to help you with your questions. Knowledgeable Solution Center Specialists are available Monday through Friday during business hours. Call 215-898-7372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, for assistance.