Terminate or change job
Audit Student Workers May 16-31
A bi-annual update for our business partners
Spring Workday Forum
Flexible, hybrid, remote
A chatbot for your use
Workday Assistant Understands
For Our Business Partners
New for those who hold security roles with defined business process responsibilities in their supervisory organizations.
- 5/23/2022 Alert: External student records and work-study awards and balances
- Audit student workers May 16-31
- Tips on avoiding duplicate records when hiring student workers
- Three new reports available to assist with student workers
- Retro costing coming in July
- Manager- and timekeeper-adjusted deadlines for Memorial Day
- New guide to work location
- Faculty/staff merit increase program timeline and guidelines
- Onboarding step for new hires to acknowledge their COVID-19 vaccination status
- Auto-termination of workers who have not been paid in recent months
- Recruiting for summer federal work-study student jobs
Report your COVID-19 vaccinated status with help from Self Service-Enter Vaccination Information pdf tip sheet.
Access your tax forms via Workday. Use the Self Service-Access to W-2, W-4, and State Reciprocal Forms pdf tip sheet.
Search for and apply to a staff position as an internal candidate in Workday. Use the Self Service-Apply for a Job as an Internal Candidate pdf tip sheet.
Complete your onboarding. Get help with the Self Service-Onboarding in Workday for New Hires pdf tip sheet.