Prevent Over and Under Payments
View In-Progress Pay Results
Non-exempt worker time during University-recognized holidays and special scenarios
Holiday and Winter Break Timekeeping
Your 2020 tax forms available in early 2021
For Workday business partners
Webinar Wednesday Forum on Dec. 2
For Our Business Partners
Topics of current interest for those who hold security roles with defined business process responsibilities in their supervisory organizations.
- New guidance for paying people outside the United States
- Learn about academic reporting. Access the Nov. 18th Webinar Wednesday Express recording.
- Get the 2020 Holiday and Winter Break Timekeeping Toolkit (pdf).
- Weekly alerts to those who support temporary workers who have surpassed 900 hours (nearing 1,000 hours) worked in the current fiscal year
- New quick reference guide for Leave Types and Pay Status (pdf)
- Extra help, 2020-10-14 Workday@Penn Webinar (pdf), to manage switch primary job and add job business processes
To customize how you view data in Workday, watch the 4-minute video How to Manipulate Your Grid.
Get your 2020 W-2 only electronically, turn off mailing of your paper W-2. Learn how easy it is with the Self Service-Access to W-2, W-4, and State Reciprocal Forms (pdf) tip sheet.
Manage your pay elections (direct deposit accounts). Use the Self Service-Manage Pay Elections (pdf) supplementary guidance.