Help for HR analysts and individuals paid via Workday
Return to Campus and Guide to Changes to Work Location
Revised timetracking deadlines for managers and timekeepers
MLK Holiday on January 18
Your 2020 tax forms available electronically on Jan. 20
Computer-based learning at your pace
Workday Training Catalog
For Our Business Partners
Topics of current interest for those who hold security roles with defined business process responsibilities in their supervisory organizations.
- Effective January 1, 2021 students working remotely due to COVID-19 must have their work address changed to an on-campus work location.
- Starting January 2021, Workday’s paid time off balance payout calculation for full-time exempt monthly paid staff will use the calculation of annual salary divided by 2,080.
- New dashboard assembles the reports you can run
- The 2020 calendar year in review
- New guidance for paying people outside the United States
To customize how you view data in Workday, watch the 4-minute video How to Manipulate Your Grid.
Get your 2020 W-2 only electronically, turn off mailing of your paper W-2. Learn how easy it is with the Self Service-Access to W-2, W-4, and State Reciprocal Forms (pdf) tip sheet.
Manage your pay elections (direct deposit accounts). Use the Self Service-Manage Pay Elections (pdf) supplementary guidance.