Post your summer jobs
Student Recruitment Now in Workday
April 14, 2021 Noon to 1:30 p.m.
Webinar Wednesday Forum
School and center actions due May 9
FY 2022 Merit - Review Comp End Dates, Assign Merit Plans
Webinar Wednesday Express April 21, Noon
Learn about Workday Reports and Dashboards
For Our Business Partners
Recent topics of current interest for those who hold security roles with defined business process responsibilities in their supervisory organizations.
- Update on retroactive period compensation changes
- FY 2022 merit planner resources
- June 14-30, 2021 freeze for some change job business processes
- Auto closing of open positions and job requisitions begins first week of May 2021
- Check in-progress payroll results for retro period compensation changes
- New assessment options in staff recruiting
- Change to weekly calendar in time tracking reporting
- Student employment management system transition to Workday
To customize how you view data in Workday, watch the 4-minute video How to Manipulate Your Grid.
Learn about Philadelphia city wage tax refunds for 2020.
Go paperless with your W-2; use the Self Service-Access to W-2, W-4, and State Reciprocal Forms (pdf) tip sheet. Learn about your 2020 W-2.
Manage your pay elections (direct deposit accounts). Use the Self Service-Manage Pay Elections (pdf) supplementary guidance.