Return to campus
Load Your COVID-19 Vax Info in Workday
A visual aid on what Workday action is appropriate to perform
Student Worker Records and Year-end Close
Post your summer jobs
Student Recruitment in Workday
Year-end Guidance on Time Tracking
For Our Business Partners
Recent topics of current interest for those who hold security roles with defined business process responsibilities in their supervisory organizations.
- COVID-19 vaccination information in Workday
- Video on how to load your COVID-19 vaccination info in Workday
- Two recruiting topics added to just-in-time video series
- Help your department's data integrity
- New process for recruiting and hiring temporary workers coming July 1
- Independence Day revised time tracking, manager and timekeeper deadlines
- Managers and timekeepers now receiving weekly alerts of mass approved hours
- Change to retroactive timesheets, up to 52 weeks, now directly in Workday
To customize how you view data in Workday, watch the 4-minute video How to Manipulate Your Grid.
Access step-by-step instructions for Penn students to apply for student jobs, Self Service-Apply for a Student Job in Workday (pdf).
Step-by-step instructions to clear different types of Inbox items and notifications, Basics-Clearing Inbox Items and Notifications (pdf).
Manage your pay elections (direct deposit accounts). Use the Self Service-Manage Pay Elections (pdf) supplementary guidance.