Manage your personal information on one platform
Workday@Penn is here!
Attend live at noon or view video recordings
Webinar Wednesdays for Administrators
Where can you find how-to information?
Understand Your Payslip and Other Self Service Tools
Process payroll reallocations using the new web-based application
Log in first with your PennKey to access all the content on this helpful website.
News and Announcements
* See an expanded list of News & Announcements and Key Workday Updates, with access to Workday@Penn Digest (PennKey required).
Find the Workday@Penn Login on the upper right ↗ to access your information.
Workday@Penn is transforming how we deliver human capital management-related services, such as staff recruitment, faculty and staff benefits administration, payroll, time management, and more.
The new system provides various advantages for the University community, including:
- Self-Service: You manage your own personal information, such as pay elections (up to three direct deposit accounts) and contact information.
- Improved Workflow: A personalized inbox and notifications allow you to track the status of various tasks, which is especially helpful for processes involving multiple parties.
- Increased Visibility: Supervisory organizations, which is how Workday organizes people and processes, provide increased transparency.
- Integration: All users—exempt and non-exempt staff, faculty, postdocs, student workers and colleagues from other organizations who have managerial or professional responsibilities at Penn—sign into one system.
- Mobile-Friendly: You have secure access to information through browsers on mobile devices.
- Security: Workday is a state-of-the-art, cloud-based solution that is updated regularly to stay current with compliance and risk conditions. It uses a number of approaches to ensure the security of Penn data.
- Just the Start: July 1 is just the start, as data improves and the community learns and adapts. Workday undergoes continuous innovation and improvement, with two major releases per year.