The University community is invited
Workday Town Hall, January 31, 2020
The first six months of Workday operations
An Update from the Executive Sponsors
Beginning with calendar year 2019, your W-2 is available through Workday@Penn
2019 W-2s Now Available Electronically
Help for timekeepers and managers
Special Time Tracking Deadlines for the Martin Luther King Jr. Day Holiday
Log in first with your PennKey to access all the content on this helpful website.
News and Announcements
* See an expanded list of News & Announcements and Key Workday Updates, with access to Workday@Penn Digest (PennKey required).
Find the Workday@Penn Login on the upper right ↗ to access your information.
Workday@Penn is transforming how we deliver human capital management-related services, such as staff recruitment, payroll, time management, faculty and staff benefits administration, and more.
The system provides various advantages for the University community, including:
- Self-Service: You manage your own personal information, such as pay elections (up to three direct deposit accounts) and contact information.
- Improved Workflow: A personalized inbox and notifications allow you to track the status of various tasks, which is especially helpful for processes involving multiple parties.
- Increased Visibility: Supervisory organizations, which is how Workday organizes people and processes, provide increased transparency.
- Integration: All users—exempt and non-exempt staff, faculty, postdocs, student workers and colleagues from other organizations who have managerial or professional responsibilities at Penn—sign into one system.
- Mobile-Friendly: You have secure access to information through browsers on mobile devices.
- Security: Workday is a state-of-the-art, cloud-based solution that is updated regularly to stay current with compliance and risk conditions. It uses a number of approaches to ensure the security of Penn data.
- Just the Start: July 1, 2019 is just the start, as data improves and the community learns and adapts. Workday undergoes continuous innovation and improvement, with two major releases per year.