A replacement for Knowledge Link and Penn Profiler
Workday Learning Launches March 6
W-2 Form for Tax Year 2022 Now Available in Workday
Topics targeted to specific roles
Spring 2023 Workday Webinar Schedule
Enhanced usability for security roles
A Reimagined Workday Inbox
For Our Business Partners
New for those who hold security roles with defined business process responsibilities in their supervisory organizations.
- Mar. 6. Workday Learning launches
- Access a recent Learning demo for administrators
- 2022 W-2 now available in Workday
- Jan. 27. Completion of staff mid-year performance reviews
- A reimagined Workday inbox
- Non-degree Penn students
- Retroactive changes to postdoc jobs across 2022-2023 calendar years
- Retroactive changes to graduate student jobs across 2022-2023 calendar years
- How staff and managers step through the process of a staff mid-year performance review
- How managers and HR partners monitor team performance
- How managers or staff enter and update performance management goals
- Workday Learning security roles
- Feb 27. Update to mobile app support
- Security Guide
- Subscribe to the Workday@Penn Digest
- Subscribe to the Workday Talent Update
- Subscribe to the Workday Learning Update
- Learn how to view and print your W-2 form from Workday.
- All new paid faculty, postdocs, staff, and students must complete onboarding within the first three days of starting work. Get help with the Self Service-Onboarding in Workday for New Hires pdf tip sheet.
- Staff new hires and internal transfers work with their managers to establish goals and expectations. Use the Introductory Review for Managers and Employees pdf tip sheet.