Welcome Workday LearningWorkday Learning has replaced Knowledge Link throughout the University. See the Workday Learning Guide for more information.
Workday@Penn end user training provides faculty, staff, postdocs, and student workers with a learning experience tailored to their use of Workday. Those who hold defined security roles have required training. All Workday users are welcome to take self-service courses.
Four computer-based learning modules are the basis of the program for those who hold security roles requiring training.
- Access the new series of Workday Learning tip sheets.
- Tip sheets provide step-by-step assistance, available when you need it.
- Workday Introduction to Self Service and Workday Time Entry, self-service online training courses, are available for all Workday users.
Robust roles held by Workday administrators require formal training and continuing education:
- Learn how training assignments work.
- View the Training Catalog.
- Register for Office Hours, for one-on-one or group assistance.
- Read the latest news and announcements.
- Access the growing catalog of just-in-time videos.
- Subscribe to and read Workday@Penn Digest, a news round-up.
- View the schedule of webinars on supplementary topics or view the video recordings.
Penn Employee Solution Center
email@example.com or (215) 898-7372
|Computer Based Learning (CBL)||Online, self-paced learning webinars that range from 30 minutes to two hours|
|Office Hours||Office Hours provide you the opportunity to work through live scenarios in Workday with a member of the Workday@Penn team. You will work directly with real data and automatic approval flows.|
|Webinar Wednesdays||Workday administrators are invited to attend the live events or access the video recordings on-demand.|