Workday@Penn end user training provides faculty, staff, postdocs, and student workers with a learning experience tailored to their use of Workday. Those who hold defined security roles have required training. All Workday users are welcome to take self-service courses.
Four computer-based learning modules are the basis of the program for those who hold security roles requiring training.
- Access the new series of Workday Learning tip sheets.
- Tip sheets provide step-by-step assistance, available when you need it.
- Workday Introduction to Self Service and Workday Time Entry, self-service online training courses, are available for all Workday users.
Robust roles held by Workday administrators require formal training and continuing education:
- Learn how training assignments work.
- View the Training Catalog.
- Register for Office Hours, for one-on-one or group assistance.
- Read the latest news and announcements.
- Access the growing catalog of just-in-time videos.
- Subscribe to and read Workday@Penn Digest, a news round-up.
- View the schedule of webinars on supplementary topics or view the video recordings.
Welcome Workday LearningWorkday Learning replaced Knowledge Link throughout the University in March 2023. See the Workday Learning Guide for more information.
|Computer Based Learning (CBL)
|Online, self-paced learning webinars that range from 30 minutes to two hours
|Office Hours provide you the opportunity to work through live scenarios in Workday with a member of the Workday@Penn team. You will work directly with real data and automatic approval flows.
|Workday administrators are invited to attend the live events or access the video recordings on-demand.