Town Hall February 2019
We're building the future of work at Penn.
Penn’s Human Capital Management Transformation Initiative invites the Penn community to attend a town hall meeting on February 27, 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. ET, at Fitts Auditorium, Penn Law, or view the town hall via video live stream. Learn about Workday@Penn, which goes live on July 1, 2019. A cloud-based, integrated modern system, Workday@Penn will replace many of the current systems that manage faculty affairs, human resources, payroll, and other HCM-related processes.
Who should attend
- Staff and faculty who want to learn the basics of Workday@Penn
- Staff and faculty who want to view a demonstration of worker self-service capabilities and benefits
- Staff and faculty who want to hear about the transition and training plans as the community prepares for go live on July 1, 2019
What you will learn
- The current status and project timeline of Workday@Penn
- The benefits of Workday@Penn for most end users
- A demonstration of basic features of worker self-service
- A broad outline of deployment activities, including the training plans and transition strategy from legacy systems
How to register
- Register for in-person attendance* NEW! Use the Wait List function to be notified in case there are cancellations as space is full.
- Register to receive the link to the video live stream Space is still available for the live stream.
- Unable to attend? The town hall will be recorded and placed on this page.
*Only those attending in person will have the opportunity to ask questions during the live event. Submit an anonymous question here; the speakers will respond as time permits. A summary of live and online Q&A will be posted after the event.