U@Penn Apps to Workday@Penn
Click on the links below to find instructions for viewing information and performing actions in Workday.
Update Pay Elections
Log in to Workday@Penn and make changes to your pay elections (also known as direct deposit). Step-by-step instructions are in this Self Service-Manage Your Payroll and Compensation Information (pdf) tip sheet.
Manage My Paid Time Off
Requisition Management System
Log in to Workday@Penn to create a staff job requisition, a functionality available to those who have the Workday security role of recruiting coordinator, which requires training. Step-by-step instructions are in this Recruiting-Create Job Requisition (pdf) tip sheet.
Access Interfolio@Penn for information on faculty recruiting. After recruiting, academic workers are hired into a position in Workday.
Manage My Health Benefits
Log in to Workday@Penn to view and make changes to benefit elections, benefit events, dependents, and beneficiaries. Step-by-step instructions are in this Self Service-Manage, View, and Change Your Benefits (pdf) tip sheet. Use this tip sheet during open enrollment.
For assistance with your particular benefits, please call Health Advocate. The number is 1-866-799-2329.
Manage My Retirement Contributions
Visit the Penn HR website for more information, or contact the Retirement Call Center at 877-736-6738 if you have any questions.
Log on to Workday@Penn to view your payslips in Workday@Penn. Step-by-step instructions are in these pdf tip sheets, Self Service-Manage Your Payroll and Compensation Information, Self Service-Understand Your Payslip, or Self Service-Manage Pay Elections.
My Tax Info
Log on to Workday@Penn to view your tax information. Step-by-step instructions are in this tip sheet, Self Service-Access to W-2, W-4, and State Reciprocal Forms (pdf).
- W-2s since 2019 are available in Workday.
- W-2s in Workday will not display Box D Control Numbers.
- If you need Control Numbers to import to an electronic tax preparation service, please view your W-2s through the University's tax information management vendor, ADP W-2 Services.
- Use the ADP site to access your tax information for the current year and prior two years.
- For copies of W-2 for tax years earlier than those available in Workday or ADP, contact the Penn Employee Solution Center at (215) 898-7372 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you have additional questions on withholding and year-end tax documents? See the resources on the Tax page. Note that University of Pennsylvania employees are not authorized to provide personal tax advice. Please consult with a qualified tax specialist or the IRS.