Staff mid-year performance reviews in Workday due soon
Self Evaluation, Manager Evaluation, and Acknowledgements by Dec. 15
Staff performance management
How to Enter Goals
W-2s for tax year 2022 coming in early 2023
Changes to one-time payments for students
Streamlined Student Compensation
For Our Business Partners
New for those who hold security roles with defined business process responsibilities in their supervisory organizations.
- Nov. 30. Workday Webinar Forum
- How staff and managers step through the process of a staff mid-year performance review
- How managers and HR partners monitor team performance
- Holiday timekeeping
- Dec. 5. Complete hiring of FT staff
- Dec. 15. Staff mid year performance reviews completed
- Dec. 31. Choose paperless W-2 for tax year 2022
- Jan. 1. Increased contribution to retirement basic plan
- Jan. 11. Reimagined inbox
- New! Security Guide
- Subscribe to the Workday@Penn Digest
- Subscribe to the Workday Talent Update
- Subscribe to the Workday Learning Update
- Workday performance management for staff, part of the functionality of Workday Talent, is now in effect for 2022-2023. Get help with the Goals and Performance Management pdf tip sheet.
- All new paid faculty, postdocs, staff, and students must complete onboarding within the first three days of starting work. Get help with the Self Service-Onboarding in Workday for New Hires pdf tip sheet.
- Staff new hires and internal transfers work with their managers to establish goals and expectations. Use the Introductory Review for Managers and Employees pdf tip sheet.
Faculty, postdocs, and staff must report their COVID-19 vaccinated record in Workday. Use the Self Service-Enter Vaccination Information pdf tip sheet. New hires must acknowledge their vaccinated status before starting work. Student workers must use the Wellness portal.