Your 2020 W-2 Now Available in Workday
New duplicate management framework for staff hires
New ability for schools and centers starts Feb. 1
Help for HR analysts and individuals paid via Workday
Return to Campus and Guide to Changes to Work Location
Computer-based learning at your pace
Workday Training Catalog
For Our Business Partners
Topics of current interest for those who hold security roles with defined business process responsibilities in their supervisory organizations.
- Effective January 27, 2021 a low work-study balance notification provided every Wednesday evening
- Updated manual timesheet (only used for pay periods greater than six weeks in the past)
- The Timeblocks Not Approved report now more actionable
- Effective January 1, 2021 students working remotely due to COVID-19 must have their work address changed to an on-campus work location.
- Starting January 2021, Workday’s paid time off balance payout calculation for full-time exempt monthly paid staff will use the calculation of annual salary divided by 2,080.
To customize how you view data in Workday, watch the 4-minute video How to Manipulate Your Grid.
Get your 2020 W-2 only electronically, turn off mailing of your paper W-2. Learn how easy it is with the Self Service-Access to W-2, W-4, and State Reciprocal Forms (pdf) tip sheet.
Manage your pay elections (direct deposit accounts). Use the Self Service-Manage Pay Elections (pdf) supplementary guidance.